Friday, January 21, 2005

Andy Duncan's letter to editor

"In the end, the best thing a writer can do for his society is to write as well as he can." (Gabriel Garcia Marquez)

If you click on the title, you'll be linked to Andy Duncan's Letter to the Editor. If you'd like to email Andy, aduncan@randallpub.com.

I hope ya'll enjoyed Bill Maxwell last night. I appreciate your particpation and questions. His passion and convictions were very inspiring. I'm going to ask him if I can share his email address with you. Otherwise, you can reach him in care of the T-news. (at the end of his column)

Have a good weekend!
Carolyn

1 Comments:

At 10:30 PM, Blogger Joseph Dennis said...

We were able to listen to two very interesting people Thursday night. Also, I didn't know there was a tunnel from Mclure to Graves--there must be tunnels all over this part of campus.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home